Das Twitter Pareto-Prinzip greift

Wichtiger Hinweis für die Twitter-Praxis: “80% of Twitter engagement consists of people clicking on a tweet, while the remaining 20% is a Retweet or a Tweet.”
Das steht so im Forbes Magazin, sagen tut dies Steve Rubel. Weiter:

“This is why brands on Twitter need to view themselves as c u r a t o r s. Tweet 75% of the time with links that are relevant to your zone and 25% about yourself. There’s too much competition for people’s time these days. It’s not about you.”

Das klingt sehr logisch für mich.

Be Sociable, Share!
 
Bisher keine Kommentare
 
Januar 2017
M D M D F S S
« Dez    
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031